CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why am I still awake!!!!!



I suffer from HORRIBLE "restless leg syndrom", which makes it so I can't go to sleep, no matter how tired I am. It really really sucks. I just lay in bed with my legs just bugging the crap out of me until I finally realize that there's no way I'm gonna fall asleep without the help of some drugs. At this point I get up in the middle of the night (like right now) and play on the computer for about an hour or so, until my Motrin kicks in, and I feel like I might be able to sleep. So, I've been up for awhile, eating all the marshmallows from an entire box of Lucky Charms. Oh yeah, that's gonna help me sleep! Anyway, just thought I post some more pics from this week. Here's some of Timmy teaching Luke to skate. It's never too early, right?

5 comments:

Trena said...

You should just chop off your leg. That might help. :)

Amy said...

That is horrible! I have to tell you though, there's nothing wrong with taking Motrin! I love the stuff, even when I don't need it I take it so I can go to sleep! hahaha I'm a legal pill-popper only.

KASEY said...

Sorry about your restless legs, that must be a pain to deal with. It looks like Timmy and the kids have lots of fun together!

Mamasita said...

FREAKIN TIMMY!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WHAT IS GOING ON! CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ON A SHIRT! IT'S BEEN WAY TO LONG! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

Mandy said...

Hi Kasey! We're in Westminster (Almost HB). Where are you? I can't believe you guys have kids that are so big. Let's get together some time!