CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flying Babies






Here's some pictures from last night as Timmy repeatedly tossed our children onto the bed. I was having fun trying to get a picture while they were in mid-air. The kids LOVE this kind of rough play. Penny's favorite thing is when Daddy "Fights" with her. She's so funny. Luke loves it too, but he likes to do anything Penny does, which drives Penny nuts. He tries to copy everything she says and does. It's so cute. Then she gets mad at him for copying her, and she screams at him, and so he hits her, and she hits him back, and then he tackles her and she starts crying. Pretty much happens just like that every time. All I can do is try to save Penny before Luke beats her up too bad. Seems like she'd learn her lesson by now, and stop yelling at him. I guess kids just aren't that smart. She'll figure it out eventually...

1 comments:

Trena said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I love both of them and I love how both of the kids are smiling in them! I miss you Manders! See you Sunday!!