CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hesperia 1st Ward Reunion


Thorey and I recently drove up to Hesperia for the very first "Hesperia 1st Ward's Reunion". They said this reunion was inspired by my mom's recent funeral. They wanted an excuse to get all of us together without it being a funeral, and it was a lot of fun. Thorey has the few pictures that we took, but we were instructed to find old pictures of our families to provide for a picture show that they will be posting on the internet soon. Anyway, I found this old picture of my mom and dad, and thought it was pretty funny, and super cute : )

3 comments:

Katie said...

It is super cute.. I miss her. Love you!

Trena said...

Your mom's hair is the best. And I love both of their glasses. I miss her too. I love you Mandy!!

Thorey said...

I love this picture. You're lucky with the good genes, Mandy, you'll never have to worry about your weight -- look at how skinny your mom is in this pic! :) Love you.