CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Costumes








Okay, we've got Penny with Brians Halloween mask on.... Penny with mommy's Costume on.... and Penny as Tinkerbell. Which one looks best? And then we have Luke as a Dinosaur. I was having a very difficult time getting him to hold still so I could take a picture. What a little bugger! They had a great time Trick-or-Treating with Grandma & Papa this year. Timmy and I got to stay in and pass out candy to the other Trick-or-Treaters, which I love to do!

3 comments:

Leah Dozier said...

I like the old lady costume, it looks hilarious!

Thorey said...

Penny with Brian's mask looks like a little troll. I love her little sweetness in the Tinkerbell costume!

Trena said...

I love her as an old lady. She looks totally 50's style. SO CUTE!