CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dead Whale at the Jetty's











Timmy took Penny down to the beach to check out a dead whale tonight. It was pretty sick from all the pictures I saw. It was basically just a bunch of mush with bones sticking out. They came home smelling really really bad. But they got lots of super cute pictures for me to post on the blog! I wasn't gonna include a picture of the nasty dead whale, but Timmy insisted, so check it out. It's the upper right picture. Yuck.

6 comments:

Thorey said...

A dead whale? Here?? I didn't think whales came to Huntington Beach. Poor thing. I wonder what Penny thought of it? Belen would be traumatized, but I'll bet Penny got over it pretty quickly - she's a lot tougher about that sort of thing.

And yes, the pictures are sooo cute. I love the one of little Pen-pen with her name written in the sand!

Trena said...

Mandy, Penny is the cutest! I love the pic with her and Timmy. The dead whale is nasty. I touched a deal seal lion once and it totally traumatized me. It was so gross.

Mandy said...

Penny wasn't at all traumatized by the sickness. She thought it was cool. Definetly my daughter.

KASEY said...

Eeeww. I don't think I would mind seeing the dead whale but I definitely woudn't want to smell it! Very cute pictures, I love the one of Penny and Timmy!

Katie said...

Those are the cutest pics!! Timmy is wuch a good daddy- teaching Penny all about dead things...

Pixie said...

Ewwww. That IS gross. I don't even want to try to think what the smell would have been like. Cute pictures of Penny though.