CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day at the Park with Belen and Thyssen




Even with all the smoke in the air, we managed to have a fun (yet, very hot) October day at the park. Okay, so the kids had fun, while me and Katie sweated our butts off chasing them around for all of maybe an hour. For some reason it felt like we ran a marathon that day. I hope it was the smoke in the air and not age! Okay, how cute is this picture of Thyssen?! Belen continues to be Penny's very best friend. They play so cute and sweet together. I must say Luke is quite fond of Thyssen too. He's always trying to eat him, and/or sit on him. It's pretty cute. We ended up spending the rest of the day in the air conditioned house where the girls (and Luke) played outside and Katie and myself lazily watched TLC and relaxed and the couch. Not a bad day.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Not a bad day at all.. it's my idea of a perfect day! I love you Mandy!