CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Orgil's Crazy Party!!!






Whoo Hoo! We partied our elderly booties off at the Orgill's annual Halloween party. We dressed up as a couple of old farts. I'm not sure how well we really pulled it off, but we were a hit for sure. We were told that we were the best dancers, but didn't win the costume contest. We stayed pretty late (for us) doing the limbo, and goofing off. Despite the fact that I had sat in a chair that had a huge puddle of water in it, and was freezing cold from being wet, we had a really good time.

2 comments:

Thorey said...

You guys look awesome. I hope you let your hair get long and put it in a bun when you get old, that will be awesome. I'll do it, too.

KASEY said...

That is so hilarious! Aaron would NEVER dress up with me like that. How could you have NOT won Best Costumes???