CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mullet Man

Timmy's been bugging me to cut his hair forever, and we finally got around to it last night. Here's Timmy's before picture



Nice picture, huh? Then, we couldn't decide on a haircut, so we thought about going with the old "A" Frame, or Mullet as some people call it...

I told him he'd be a perfect addition to The Scorpions....


As much as he wanted to keep his hair in a mullet, I told him he wouldn't be getting any more children (yeah right) as long as he looked like this. So we finally ended up with...



Sorry, once again, Timmy doesn't have a shirt on. Get used to it! This is who he is!

8 comments:

Trena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trena said...

I like him better with the mullet!

Katie said...

Ahhh, he looks so handsome and respectable!
BTW- I need me hair done!

Amy said...

You threatened with "no more kids!"? You are so funny! Matt would have been like, okay great, I'll just keep the mullet. Timmy looks great!

Mindy said...

DIG your blog Mandy!! It's so good to keep tabs on you! Yor family is way cute. I'll check in again soon. Mindy Muller

Katie said...

My hair looks awesome! You really out did yourself this time! Thanks! Love you!

Thorey said...

Yuck!

Valentina Stier said...

Timmy is so cute! Love, Val