CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Timmy's Project in good old Hemet











Timmy's putting in a huge coy pond in his parents backyard, so this weekend while we were out there for Easter, I took some pics of the different steps. The pictures without the grey gooky looking concrete are from the first steps when he "ties steel", and the grey gooky pics are from the day they had the "shotcrete" shot. I'm sure I sound really dumb trying to describe this, but I'm trying! Leave me alone Timmy! Oh, and there's also a super cute picture of Mom holding our super cute new nephew, Riley. He belongs to Timmy's brother Chris and his wife Jen, whom I love dearly!

3 comments:

cort said...

Dudes,
that looks like a big project! I was beginning to wonder if you really did pools and rocks and stuff, and in the pictures you really aren't doing anything... so I still don't think that that is what you do for a living???
Your little family is pretty dang cute. We were going to come down for the disney land thing again this week but it is hard to justify doing that when I don't have a job you know?

Katie said...

Wow, I haven't looked at your blog in a long time! You have like 3 new entries! I don't have anything new... I need to get on the ball too!

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-alami-agar-tubuh-cepat-tinggi