CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bowling for family night











Penny LOVES to go bowling, so finally after begging for a couple nights, we gave in and took the kids bowling. Did you know that besides the bumpers for the little ones, the bowling alleys also have ball ramps for the kids to help them push their ball down the aisle? What a great idea! We've been there tons of times, and never even knew about this fantastic invention. I just want to make sure everyone is aware, and make sure to ask for it at the counter! I bowled too, but no way was I gonna post those ones! Ha!

1 comments:

Reesfam said...

That's awesome! I'm so gonna do that next time we take the kids. They like to go bowling too. I'm glad you finally updated your blog!!! Now you just need to post another pic of your cute hair :)