CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trena's Baby Shower
















Trena's baby shower was awesome! I took Penny with me out the the Stiers house in Cathedral City and she got to play with Belen and Allie all day long. She had tons of fun, and so did I. I got to see so many faces that I hadn't seen in a long time, plus all my regulars that I love to death. Kelty took AWESOME pictures. I really love the ones she took of Penny and baby Charlie. There were so many great pictures, I had a really hard time choosing which ones to post.

3 comments:

Leah Dozier said...

I love the one of you and Penny, you are both so beautiful!

reesfam said...

Yeah I'm bummed I missed it. We have to get together for lunch soon!!! I love your hair curly. Bellisimo!

AMIT said...

Both are wonderful one.

BPO work from home