CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Thorey!!!

It was Thorey's Birthday yesterday, and I didn't even get to see her! So this is my "ode to Thorey", my very best friend. Oh, you're gonna love this...


Us, when we were probably about 16! I love the eyebrows.

Trip to Lake Havasu, We were probably about 18 or 19.



This was us at our very first apartment (in Hesperia), and us at Halloween when we made our own costumes. Pretty good, I think!

And then below, is a picture from my wedding. This is when Thorey and I parted ways as roommates, and had to TRY to live without each other : ( at least not every single day

I LOVE YOU THOREY!!!!
s

9 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, you are adorable! I love to see the old pics. I hope Thorey had a wonderful birthday too!

Trena said...

I love all the pics. That's just how I will always remember you two. So funny!

Pixie said...

THOSE are awesome pictures!!

Leah Dozier said...

Hilarious! I like to think I was the one taking the pic's from high school. I love you both!!

Amy said...

Hey we are coming down this weekend! We're also going to Disneyland on Monday so we better see you sometime!!

Mandy said...

Funny thing is, I don't think Thorey has even seen this since I've posted it.

Thorey said...

This made me cry. I love love love you Mandy.

Thorey said...

That last picture was like the happiest day of your life, and my saddest. I tried to be happy for you, but I was really sad for myself. You can tell by looking at my face that I'm faking that smile. I thought I was going to die all the next week while you were on your honeymoon.

Valentina Stier said...

What a nice trip down memory lane. Have you looked at you BFF Thorey's blog lately? Don't bother, nothing's changed in 3 months. And you'd think she'd have all kinds of stuff to say, wouldn't you? By the way, when will I see you again? xo